I perform translations:
- from English into Czech
- from Czech into English
- standard as well as certified
- within two days or two hours
I SPECIALIZE in:
- Law (90 % of all translations)
- Management and marketing
- Pedagogy and psychology
- Travel industry
WHAT I CAN TRANSLATE FOR YOUR COMPANY:
- Deeds of Incorporation, Memoranda of Association, statutes...
- Powers of Attorney
- notarial deeds
- copies of entries in the Commercial Register / Land Register
- (loan/contractor’s/ insurance…) contracts
- legal analyses, opinions, commentaries
- general terms and conditions, codes of ethics, company presentations...
- documents for tenders
- business correspondence, invoices, press releases, annual reports…
- laws, regulations, orders, standards…
WHAT I CAN TRANSLATE FOR YOU:
- registry documentation (birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates)
- copies of entries in the criminal records / Register of Trades / bank account...
- proof of employment / no outstanding payments...
- certificates of (secondary/higher/special) education
- (purchase/lease/employment...) contracts
- police reports, judgments and other documents for judicial authorities
- thesis abstracts
- texts for websites
- newspaper articles, essays, short stories…
- CV, letters of application, personal correspondence...
A certified translation (official translation, translation with certification, translation with a round seal) is a translation that is closely tied with the original document and a translator’s clause and bears a translator’s seal (the stamp of a court-appointed interpreter). It is required by authorities in the Czech Republic and abroad. A certified translation is always made from the original document or from its officially authenticated copy (you can receive the copy at a notary or at a city authority; I can arrange it for you upon request). Before you order a certified translation, it is a good idea to contact the requesting authority and ask whether you really need a certified translation for the given purpose, and if so, if any other elements (e.g. legalization, apostille) are required. For more detailed information on legalization of documents, please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic at (in Czech): here.